Diana L. Levy, Esq.
Practice Areas: Immigration and Nationality Law
Bar Admission: 1993, Florida
Education: University of Miami,
Cum Laude, J.D., 1993
Barnard College of Columbia
University, Cum Laude, B.A.,1989
Membership: The Florida Bar
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Diana Levy is an immigration attorney who focuses her practice on family and business immigration law. If you or a family member requires the help of an immigration lawyer in dealing with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to obtain a green card, work visa, or U.S. citizenship, Diana Levy can provide the assistance and guidance you need. If you own or operate a business that requires the services of nonimmigrant workers, Diana Levy can provide you with the information and help you need to ensure compliance with applicable USCIS regulations.
The Law Offices of Diana L. Levy are located in Hollywood, Florida. Ms. Levy primarily services immigration clients in the Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach areas, including Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, and many other South Florida cities. However, she also handles cases throughout the United States and at U.S. consulates abroad. Diana Levy specializes in providing individual and personalized immigration law services. She carefully and patiently guides each client through all the steps necessary to resolve his or her case. Client questions and concerns are addressed and answered quickly and clearly.
Some of the family immigration and business immigration issues Ms. Levy deals with are:
- Lawful permanent residence in the United States ( green card )
- Immigrant visas ( green card through consular processing )
- Business visas and professional visas, including:
- H-1B specialty worker visas
- L-1 visas
- Treaty trader and investor visas ( E-1, E-2 visas )
- Religious worker visas ( R visas )
- Labor certification
- Employment-Based Permanent residence ( green card based on employment or business)
- Naturalization ( U.S. citizenship )
- Family-Based Permanent residence ( green card based on family relationship)
- Family related visas ( fiancee and spouse visas )
If you need the help of an immigration attorney with any of these issues, please call Diana Levy to schedule a consultation (954) 342-0260 or fill out the contact form to the right. We speak English and Hebrew. Se habla español.